#172: Getting rid of Google Analytics, with Alex Yumashev
Alex Yumashev, founder of JitBit, returns to the show.
Alex Yumashev, founder of JitBit, returns to the show. We discuss:
- why Alex ditched Google Analytics from his website
- how he keeps his work interesting after so many years running the same business
- why differentiation is often not possible
- finding freelancers
- the good and bad of being a bootstrapping entrepreneur
Alex's company: https://www.jitbit.com/
- Plausible Analytics (https://plausible.io/)
This episode is also on YouTube.
Discuss this episode on our community.